Awards Ceremony - Logic PuzzlesAt the local sports club, some veteran members were photographed together for the annual awards ceremony.
In the photograph, each member has a different coloured T-shirt.
Obviously, the number of awards each has won over the years counts towards their status within the club, however, it is also significant to let other members know how many relatives of theirs are eligible for membership.
From the information given below, can you determine the positions of the five members in the photograph, their T-shirt colour, their age (40, 48, 60, 65, 74), the number of awards they have won (40, 75, 96, 125, 165) and the number of eligible relatives (5, 9, 30, 46, 60)?
- The person who is wearing red has 25 relatives more than Jesse and is not next to the person wearing blue.
- Jordan is wearing orange and has 40 awards more than Jean.
- Jean has 51 awards more than their age and Jesse has 5 relatives.
- Jayden has 75 awards and is 65 years old.
- The person on the far right has 37 fewer relatives than Jean and is 40 years old.
- Jamie, who is the first, is 60 years old and has 20 awards fewer than their age.
- The person who is next to the person who has 46 relatives but not next to the person who is 60 years old, is wearing yellow and has 96 awards.
- The person in the centre has 46 relatives, is wearing blue and has 125 awards.
- The person who is wearing green has 30 more relatives than the person to the left of them.
Puzzle Copyrighted. Created by Kevin Stone using Brain Cell.
# Name T-shirt
Age Rel Awards
1 Jamie red
60 30 40
2 Jayden green
65 60 75
3 Jean blue
74 46 125
4 Jesse yellow
48 5 96
5 Jordan orange
40 9 165
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/zcjp
Note: BrainBashers has a Dark Mode setting.