Doctor's Surgery - Logic PuzzlesFive patients, all potential blood donors, are waiting in the doctor's surgery and are sitting on the bench from left to right. Can you determine the position of each patient along with their blood group, age, height and weight? Their ages are 5, 9, 30, 46 and 60. Their heights are 40, 48, 60, 65 and 74. Their weights are 40, 75, 96, 125 and 165.
- The person on the far right is 37 years older than Jason, and is 60 inches tall.
- Jason weighs 56 pounds more than his height.
- Alan weighs 75 pounds and is 74 inches tall.
- John is type AB and weighs 56 pounds less than Jason.
- The person in the centre is 9 years old, is blood type AO and weighs 96 pounds.
- Adam, who is the first, is 65 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds more than his height.
- The person who is blood type O, is 25 years older than the person to the left of them.
- Kevin is 60 years old.
- The person who is blood type A, is 55 years younger than Kevin and is not next to the person who is type AO.
- The person who is next to the 9 year old but not next to the person who is 65 inches tall, is blood type B, and weighs 125 pounds.
Puzzle Copyrighted. Created by Kevin Stone using Brain Cell.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/zybc
Note: BrainBashers has a Dark Mode setting.