BrainBashers™ is a collection of brain teasers, puzzles, riddles and optical illusions.
We have a wide selection of things to do every single day, so BrainBashers™ is the place to spend a long, boring Tuesday using your brain.
BrainBashers™ also has other brain training delights such as mazes, logic puzzles, Sudoku & other Japanese-type puzzles, stereograms, fractals, and lots of other fun stuff.
There so much to do you could be here for days - take a look at our Site Map to see a list.
The Button was last clicked 31 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
During the recent BrainBashers school sports day, four girls were competing in the 400 metres hurdles. Official figures mysteriously went missing just after the event, however, various spectators could remember the following information. Josie was never suspected though!
1. Jane won and wore red.
2. The girl wearing number 1 came third.
3. Julie beat the girl in yellow, but wasn't wearing number 2.
4. Only one girl finished in the same position as the number she wore, but she didn't wear red.
5. Jackie beat the girl wearing number 3 and Josie wore yellow.
6. The girl in green wore number 2.
7. A spectator remembered one girl wore blue, but couldn't remember anything else about her.
Can you determine the positions the girls finished in, along with the numbers and colours they wore?
[Ref: ZOKL] © Kevin Stone
- To flow with a bubbling sound
- To make such a sound
© Wiktionary - WOTD - CC BY-SA 3.0