Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
Objective / Rules
- Find all of the tents in the forest.
- Every tent is attached to exactly one tree, and every tree is attached to exactly one tent.
- The number of tents is the same as the number of trees.
- The clues tell you how many tents are in that row or column.
- A tent can only be found horizontally or vertically next to a tree.
- Tents are never next to each other, neither vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- A tree might be next to two tents but is only connected to one.
Puzzle & Answer - www.brainbashers.com