Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
Objective / Rules
- Find all of the tents in the forest.
- Every tent is attached to one tree, and every tree is attached to one tent (so there is an equal number of tents and trees).
- The clues tell you how many tents are in that row or column.
- A tent can only be found horizontally or vertically adjacent to a tree.
- Tents are never adjacent to each other, neither vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- A tree might be next to two tents but is only connected to one.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com