Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
Objective / Rules
- Complete the grid using all of the numbers 1 to 9.
- When completed all of the sums must be correct.
- The sums are solved strictly left to right, top to bottom.
- The normal order of mathematical operations is ignored.
- For example 2 + 5 x 9 is calculated as (2 + 5) x 9 = 63.
- ÷ 1 doesn't appear in the puzzle.
- x 1 doesn't appear in the puzzle (although there might be 1 x).
- At no point will any calculation go below zero, or become fractional.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com