BrainBashers Daily CalcuDoku - Jan 25 - 8 x 8 Easy
Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
• Complete the grid such that every row and column contains the digits 1 to the size of the grid.
• Each row and column contains each digit only once.
• A cage clue tells you the answer after the cage values have undergone the specified mathematical operation.
• The clue doesn't tell you which way around the digits occur, just the answer to the calculation.
• A digit can appear more than once in a cage.
[Puzzle Code = CalcuDoku-0125-8x8-Level1-517754]
Find more puzzles at BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]