Please read all of the instructions before doing anything, you are allowed 10 minutes to complete this task.
- Find a pen and paper.
- Write your name at the top of the paper.
- Write the numbers 1 to 5, one per line.
- Draw five small circles beside #1.
- Put an "X" in the second and fourth circles next to #1.
- Write the word 'encyclopedia' beside #3.
- On the back of the paper multiply 7 x 9.
- Put an X in the lower right-hand corner of the paper.
- Draw a circle around the X you just made.
- Underline your name.
- Say your name out loud.
- Draw a circle around #4.
- Count the number of words in this sentence and write the answer beside #2 on your paper.
- Put a square around #1 and #5.
- Punch 3 small holes anywhere in the paper.
- Write your first name beside #4.
- Write today's date beside #5 on your paper.
- Circle every letter 'E' you have written.
- Stand up and say 'I HAVE FINISHED FIRST' if you were first, else say 'I HAVE FINISHED' out loud, then sit down.
- Now that you read all of the instructions, skip all of them except the first two! If you have followed the instructions correctly, you should only have your name on the paper!