1. Why do birds fly south for the winter?
2. What always comes at the end of Christmas Day?
3. What could you find at the North Pole that has teeth but can not chew?
4. What does Santa give a 600 lb. gorilla for Christmas?
5. Can you spell "hard water" only using three letters?
6. In which month does Santa Claus eat the least?
7. What should you do if a reindeer eats your pencil?
8. At the North Pole you cannot take a picture of an elf with a red shirt. Why not?
9. What do you call a blind reindeer?
10. What kind of water never freezes?
11. What do you call a reindeer with three eyes?
12. What do reindeer have that no other animals on earth have?