At the local model boat club, four friends were talking about their boats.
There were a total of eight boats, two in each colour, red, green, blue and yellow. Each friend owned two boats and no friend had two boats of the same colour.
- Alan didn't have a yellow boat.
- Brian didn't have a red boat, but did have a green one.
- One of the friends had a yellow boat and a blue boat.
- Another friend had a green boat and a blue boat.
- Charles had a yellow boat.
- Darren had a blue boat, but didn't have a green one.
Can you work out which friend had which coloured boats?