I once cashed a cheque at the bank. I had spent £0.68 before I realised the bank clerk had made a mistake. He had transposed the pounds with the pence. I now had exactly twice the value of the original cheque. What was the original cheque's value?
Hint: There is more than one way of completing this in 4 moves.
Ball bell hell heal head.
Ball bell hell held head.
Ball hall hell heal head.
Ball hall hell held head.
I can read people's minds, I have made a prediction and I want you to follow the steps below to see if I have successfully read your mind.
1. Think of a number
2. Now double it
3. Add 8
4. Divide by 2
5. Subtract your original number
6. Determine which letter of the alphabet your number relates to, A=1, B=2, etc
Now you have a letter.
7. Think of a country, not a city or state, which begins with your letter
8. Think of an animal which begins with the last letter of your country
9. Think of a colour which begins with the last letter of your animal
Click 'View Answer' and I will prove that I can read your mind!
Answer: I predict that you have chosen Orange! If you haven't, then my mind reading failed due to a psychic blip.
This is a well known children's musical piece, the vowels have been removed and the remaining letters have been grouped together.