For being good at the garden fete, four children were each given two sweets.
- Jesse had an orange sweet.
- One child who had a red one also had a blue one.
- No child had two sweets of the same colour.
- A child who had a green sweet also had a red one.
- Jamie didn't have a red sweet and Jo had a green one.
- Jules didn't have an orange one and Jesse had no blue sweets.
Knowing that there were two sweets of each colour, can you tell the colours of the sweets each child had?
[Ref: ZPJX] © Kevin Stone
Printed from BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]