At the recent BrainBashers downhill mountain bike race, four entrants entered the challenging slalom event.
- Alan came first.
- The entrant wearing number 2 wore red, whereas John didn't wear yellow.
- The loser wore blue and Steve wore number 1.
- Kev beat Steve and the person who came second wore number 3.
- The entrant in yellow beat the entrant in green.
- Only one of the entrants wore the same number as their final position.
Can you determine who finished where, the number and colour they wore?
[Ref: ZNLA] © Kevin Stone
Printed from BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]