BrainBashers Medium 6 x 6 Kakurasu Puzzle - September 20
Kakurasu Puzzle © Otto Janko
• Find all of the Blue squares such that all of the totals match the clues.
• The clues are on the right and across the bottom and are the totals for the respective rows and columns.
• The numbers across the top and on the left are the values for each of the squares.
• E.g. the first square in a row or column is worth 1, the second 2, the third 3, and so on.
• Marking a square in Blue will add that square's value to both the row's total and the column's total.
Printed from BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]