- BrainBashers Fill-Ins are generated by the BrainBashers team using Crossword Express.
- For more information, please visit www.crauswords.com.
- The Fill-Ins require Java and the Fill-In engine will tell you when you have correctly completed the Fill-In.
- Please report any words that you think should not appear on BrainBashers.
- Tags: crosswords, fill-in.
You have to solve the puzzle by typing in the listed words into the grid so that the final answer is a completed crossword. This puzzle doesn't have clues as such, just the answers that need to be filled in.
You can navigate the grid with both your mouse and your cursor/arrow keys. The green squares indicates the square the letter will appear, pressing or clicking will change the direction of entry.
If you get stuck, you can press 'Clue' and the computer will enter a letter into the current word. Once complete the computer will tell you that your answers are correct - if it doesn't, then an answer must be wrong.
Click here to send us your review of this game.
We really like this puzzle, finding a place to start is the first challenge, but usually you can find somewhere the longer clues intersect in only one way.