BrainBashers™ is a collection of brain teasers, puzzles, riddles and optical illusions. We have thousands of puzzles and brain teasers, with something for every day, including optical illusions.
BrainBashers is the place to spend a long, boring Tuesday training your brain.
BrainBashers features brain training delights such as puzzles, mazes, logic and mind riddles, Sudoku, stereograms, optical illusions, brain teasers and so much more. There so much to do you could be here for days!!
During a recent music festival, four DJs entered the mixing contest.
Each wore a number, either 1, 2, 3 or 4 and their decks were different colours.
Can you determine who came where, which number they wore and the colour of their deck?
- DJ Skinf Lint came first, and only one DJ wore the same number as the position he finished in.
- DJ Slam Dunk wore number 1.
- The DJ who wore number 2 had a red deck and DJ Jam Jar didn't have a yellow deck.
- The DJ who came last had a blue deck.
- DJ Park'n Ride beat DJ Slam Dunk.
- The DJ who wore number 1 had a green deck and the DJ who came second wore number 3.
[Ref: ZNQL] © Kevin Stone
- To discourage someone by removing their enthusiasm or courage
© Wiktionary - WOTD - CC BY-SA 3.0